[arch-dev-public] Long out of date packages

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 22:24:10 UTC 2016

On 7 August 2016 at 03:19, Ray Rashif <schivmeister at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I am guilty of leaving some packages out-of-date and some tickets
> sitting idle for a while now, and for being "intermittently inactive"
> since like forever.

I have gotten around to my LOODs, but please leave these alone:

- liblo: this was flagged by me as a reminder based on a user's e-mail [1]
- ardour: awaiting testing
- libffado: compilation issues, didn't dig [2]

> I'll disown any if I can't do them justice by the end of next week.

I realized this was and is, as identified by a friendly user in
another discussion, a very poor solution.

[1] To move to a "non-stable" github update, but help appreciated if
anyone has already done the "move".
[2] Help appreciated in identifying the patch or at least the cause.

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1