[arch-dev-public] Long out of date packages

Maxime Gauduin alucryd at archlinux.org
Thu Oct 20 14:02:10 UTC 2016

October 20 2016 3:49 PM, "Guillaume Alaux" <guillaume at alaux.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 3:46 PM, Sven-Hendrik Haase <sh at lutzhaase.com> wrote:
>
>> openvdb is updated as part of the boost rebuild.
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 3:03 PM, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
>>> On 20/10/16 22:25, Florian Pritz via arch-dev-public wrote:
>>
>> allan:
>> extra/x86_64/fakechroot
>>> Updating this breaks the pacman testsuite (due to a fakechroot bug...).
>
> I will take care of `openjfx` (hopefully soon) so please do not remove it.

I've been unable to build vbam since the last sfml update (though it's unrelated to sfml), and GTK 3.22 made things even worse. I've reached upstream in hope they can fix it quickly. If it takes too long, I'll demote it to AUR myself, we already have mgba which is cleaner, more accurate and faster anyway.

Also, unless someone wants to take over taskjuggler3, I'll demote it very soon.

Cheers,
--
Maxime