[arch-dev-public] todo list for moving http -> https sources

Dave Reisner d at falconindy.com
Mon Oct 31 00:55:36 UTC 2016

Hi all,

There's been a sizeable number of bugs filed over the past month or so
about changin PKGBUILDs to acquire sources from https rather than http.
Rather than continue to flood the bug tracker, would anyone mind if I
wrote a script to find instances of this and start a TODO list?  This
would, of course, be low priority. Even if no one does anything, we at
least have a statement of work and can avoid having these "bugs"
littered around flyspray.

Unless there's strong opposition to this (and I'd be very interested to
know why), I'll polish up my automation and create the list.