[arch-dev-public] New build server ordered

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Fri Sep 23 07:43:49 UTC 2016

On 22.09.2016 23:37, Sébastien Luttringer wrote:
> I've no opinion on the choice of this new server, my question is more
> about the process. Why this discussion have not been done on the
> devops mailing list?

As far as I know, only Jan really maintains the build server and I
didn't feel like this required a bigger discussion since we have
discussed the general specs of the boxes months ago. We just went with
SSDs back then because the existing box has SSDs (that are always full).

I've actually just sent this mail so that Aaron and Sven don't wonder
why they get a order confirmation from Hetzner and since we said
PX61-SSD before I mentioned that this has been changed so nobody goes
ahead and thinks I ordered the wrong box.

Florian