[arch-dev-public] [RFC] Send signoff reports somewhere else (or not at all)

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Mon Jan 2 15:50:44 UTC 2017

Hi All,

   With the recent archweb migration, some services stopped working.
   We are just finishing migrating those services (and automating them
   on ansible). One of these services is the signoff reports emails.

   For the past few days, the exact same e-mail was sent, from the old
   setup, and nobody seem to have noticed. I guess most (all) filter
   these emails out. Also, the service to populate the signoff's wasn't
   running too, but this one will be kept running.

   Also, I have been pointed to this[0]. So, should we send signoff
   reports somewhere else or, not at all?

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini