[arch-dev-public] [RFC] Add archlinux.org domain to HSTS Preload list

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Fri Jan 20 01:05:56 UTC 2017

Em janeiro 5, 2017 18:45 Giancarlo Razzolini escreveu:

>   As it was reminded to me off list, preload is an all or nothing approach, due
>   to the restrictions on the size of the preload list.

Can I submit archlinux.org to the preload list? Two weeks have passed and there
were no objections.

Once submitted it might take a while for versions of the browsers including
our domain to reach users. Removal from the list is possible, but, once included,
it is a lengthy process to remove a domain from the list. So, if someone thinks
of something that might block this, the time is now.

I plan to wait another week before moving on to adding archlinux.org domain to
the preload list.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini