[arch-dev-public] [arch-general] Sébastien Luttringer and Tobias Powalowski

Bartłomiej Piotrowski bpiotrowski at archlinux.org
Mon Jul 3 07:25:39 UTC 2017

In case you haven't noticed, despite being told this many times, every
time you can't resist being an alerted meerkat about checksums, you make
people care less about whatever you have to say.

We DO have EVEN MORE SERIOUS issues, not only about SECURITY, that we
are not doing because we are wasting time responding to you or
fnodeuser. I really feel inclined to moderate your messages as well.

Want to do something useful? Start from fixing remaining community and
multilib packages from the todo[1] we created because of you. But don't
be surprised if maintainers will revert your changes or CRC in general.

Sometimes I wonder if you aren't making all of this noise on purpose so
we stop caring about it completely.

[1] https://www.archlinux.org/todo/use-gpg-signatures-and-https-sources/