[arch-dev-public] ArchLinux on Github

Bartłomiej Piotrowski bpiotrowski at archlinux.org
Tue Jun 6 16:40:56 UTC 2017

On 06/05/2017 03:27 PM, NicoHood wrote:
> Hi,
> we have an organization on Github:
> https://github.com/archlinux
>
> Would it be possible to add my account (NicoHood) also to this
> organization? This would help other users to identify that i am also an
> ArchLinux TU Member.
>
> Cheers,
> Nico

The group has been more or less informal so far. I am slightly hesitant
to adding someone on the merit of proving someone is a TU. First, our
website and >3 master keys signature on your GPG key is already a proof.
Second, if you can't convince someone with substantive arguments, you
won't do that either by appealing to any membership.

But these are just my 5 cents, don't consider this as definitive no.

Bartłomiej