[arch-dev-public] Outdated orphans

Antonio Rojas arojas at archlinux.org
Thu Jun 29 19:09:50 UTC 2017

The following packages are orphan and outdated, some of them for months or
even years, and some have been broken for a while (FS#54615). If you're
interested, please adopt them and fix them, otherwise they should be
removed so they can be properly maintained in AUR

- xen (xenstore, xe-guest-utilities, python2-xenstore)
- openvas (-cli,-libraries,-manager,greenbone)
- ironpython
- gdc (we already ship 2 other D compilers also unmaintained, do we need 3?
- taskjuggler3
- xbase
- xmind
- ypbind,ypserv,yp-tools (dep of archboot, is it useful?)