[arch-dev-public] [RFC] Add archlinux.org domain to HSTS Preload list

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Mon Mar 6 17:08:13 UTC 2017

Em janeiro 26, 2017 17:58 Giancarlo Razzolini escreveu:

>   As one week was passed, and no objections were made, the archlinux.org was just
> added to the preload list [0][1].
>
> [0] https://git.archlinux.org/infrastructure.git/commit/?id=9beccb72d1e6e26593484ddb2c7bf642ea9446d2
> [1] https://hstspreload.org/?domain=archlinux.org

Hi all,

   Archlinux was preloaded on the list. I expect that the next version of the browsers
   will contain our domain. I don't expect any issues, but if any of you finds one, we
   should fix it on our side, because removal from the preload is tricky and slow, even
   if it is possible.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini