[arch-dev-public] Remaining TODO lists - Part 1: Packages with missing sources

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sun Mar 26 01:51:25 UTC 2017

We have a number of TODO lists that have not been completed.

The "Packages with missing sources" list [1] was created more than six
months ago (2016-08-09).  These packages are either genuinely no longer
have an upstream source, or are just sitting unmaintained in our repos.
Either way, the should not be in our repos.

I will remove any package still on that list in a week.

Allan

[1] https://www.archlinux.org/todo/packages-with-missing-sources/