[arch-dev-public] Remaining TODO lists - Part 1: Packages with missing sources

Lukas Fleischer lfleischer at archlinux.org
Sun Mar 26 12:31:28 UTC 2017

On Sun, 26 Mar 2017 at 03:51:25, Allan McRae wrote:
> We have a number of TODO lists that have not been completed.
>
> The "Packages with missing sources" list [1] was created more than six
> months ago (2016-08-09).  These packages are either genuinely no longer
> have an upstream source, or are just sitting unmaintained in our repos.
> Either way, the should not be in our repos.
>
> I will remove any package still on that list in a week.

I am going to move wyrd to the AUR, unless there are any objections.
There has not been any release for ~4 years and the upstream website is
gone.

I also plan on dropping both esmtp and libesmtp, once balsa no longer
depends on it (the current development snapshot no longer depends on
libesmtp already, see [1]).

[1] https://github.com/GNOME/balsa/commit/ce95037