[arch-dev-public] Stepping back as Arch Linux developer

Daniel Isenmann daniel at archlinux.org
Mon Oct 16 17:17:09 UTC 2017

Hi there,

that wasn't an easy decision, but after months of inactivity and only
sporadic checks of the mailing lists and emails, I have decided to step
back. My interests moved and my free time is limited and Arch Linux
deserves more time than I can actually offer.

It was a fantastic and excited journey over all these years. It was great
to be part of this community. I have met interesting people along the way,
had interesting discussions and learned a lot.

I wish Arch Linux and each of you all the best. Nevertheless I will be
around as a user.

Keep Arch Linux rolling....

Cheers
Daniel