[arch-dev-public] Dropping KDE4 libs

Antonio Rojas arojas at archlinux.org
Fri Aug 24 17:15:31 UTC 2018

El viernes, 24 de agosto de 2018 16:16:40 (CEST) Florian Pritz escribió:

> Please make a TODO list in archweb, otherwise manually checking what is
> done and what isn't is error prone.

I'm not very fond of adding todo lists for things that are not completely under devs/TU's control (some packages have not been ported upstream yet). It will just sit there unfinished for months and we will eventually forget about it. Once we decide it's time to drop qt4, we can open a todo list with a deadline after which packages that are still not ported will be dropped.