[arch-dev-public] New dbscripts maintainer (aka: Making dbscripts great again!)

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Mon Jan 29 15:51:54 UTC 2018

Hi,

Once again, debug repos came up in IRC. AFAIK progress on this is
blocked by Pierre not responding/merging patches. gbs has implemented
quite a lot in dbscripts itself, but we still need someone to come up
with a migration plan, testing and deploying the whole thing.

Eli offered to take the lead on getting that done and also later
migrating us to git instead of svn. If there are no objections I'll help
where necessary and give him access to the dbscripts and devtools repos
in two weeks.

I'm also CC'ing Pierre and gbs so they can jump in if necessary.

Florian