[arch-dev-public] Enforcing 2FA in GitHub organization

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Mon Jul 9 14:12:54 UTC 2018

Em junho 29, 2018 5:09 Bartłomiej Piotrowski via arch-dev-public escreveu:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to enable mandatory two-factor authentication in our GitHub
> organization. Few of you unfortunately don't use it and will be
> effectively removed when I flip the switch, which I plan to do next
> week, 6th July.
>
> allanbrokeit
> anthraxx
> Atsutane
> Bluewind
> brain0
> City-busz
> djgera
> eli-schwartz
> foutrelis
> lordheavy
> phrakture
> SantiagoTorres
> seblu
> shibumi
> vesath
> wonder

Hi All,

I have just enabled 2FA for the archlinux organization on github. The following users
were removed:

allanbrokeit
brain0
City-busz
djgera
lordheavy
phrakture
seblu
vesath
wonder

These users need to enable 2FA on their accounts and ask one of the owners to add them
back to the organization.

Regards,
Giancarlo Razzolini