[arch-dev-public] dropping luxrender packages

Lukas Jirkovsky l.jirkovsky at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 17:59:51 UTC 2018

Hi,
I'd like to drop the luxrays, luxrender and luxblend25 packages from
[community]. They have always required continuous attention to keep
working which I can no longer provide with sufficient quality and
right now the luxrender package is blocking the Python 3.7 rebuild.

Moreover, the luxrender project has been abandoned and it was
superseded by LuxCoreRender which has an active maintainer in AUR.

If nobody steps in, I will remove them tomorrow.

Lukas