[arch-dev-public] Gone until July 8th

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Sun Jun 17 21:28:22 UTC 2018

Hey all,

I'm going to be "not so available" over the coming weeks due to my
wedding (leaving on Thursday and back July 8th).

Feel free to update packages, that are long out-of-date ('none' [1] [2]
currently).

Best,
David

[1] Latest khal is currently only adding a version pinning for
python-dateutil, which would require patching the setup.py (didn't have
time to do that yet and try to get more information out of upstream...
very slow-moving process).
[2] zita-convolver 4.0.0 introduces API changes, which break its
dependants and will require introducing the library in two versions
(will do that after I come back), for older and newer applications in
[community] to build.

--
https://sleepmap.de