[arch-dev-public] Windows Subsystem Linux - Arch Linux as official container?

Rashif Ray Rahman schiv at archlinux.org
Wed Mar 7 12:33:59 UTC 2018

On 7 March 2018 at 14:58, Christian Rebischke via arch-dev-public
<arch-dev-public at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> sorry for the delay. I thought about this a little bit longer and I came
> to the conclusion that this project will not work without the full
> support of all developers. So I guess, I will inform Microsoft that we
> won't participate in their programm. Thanks for the nice and open
> discussion.

Ahh, too bad I noticed this late. I am one of those forced on to
Windows and it has really taken a toll on my packaging duties.

I would have liked to see this materialize, but I guess the other
suggestion about building off of another image is OK too.

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1