[arch-dev-public] Boost looking for new maintainer

Levente Polyak anthraxx at archlinux.org
Tue Mar 20 17:45:16 UTC 2018

On March 20, 2018 4:55:16 PM GMT+01:00, Robin Broda via arch-dev-public <arch-dev-public at archlinux.org> wrote:
>On 03/20/2018 02:36 PM, Bartłomiej Piotrowski via arch-dev-public
>wrote:
>> Hi team,
>>
>> As I'm absolutely the worst with C++, none of my packages depend on
>> boost and I've spent enough nights terrified of its build system
>quirks,
>> I'll be orphaning it soon. Feel free to adopt it in archweb.
>>
>> Bartłomiej
>>

>If you're willing to drop it to [community] i'll gladly adopt it.
>
>Rob

Well I pretty much love cpp and boost and have multiple packages depending on it, if nobody here feels butt hurt or robbed I would happily adopt it. I don't fear sleepless nights and I explicitly welcome everyone to propose sane changes now or in future, working together is key to success :D

Cheers
Levente