[arch-dev-public] Orphaning adapta-kde and merlin tree

Bruno Pagani bruno.n.pagani at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 14:08:40 UTC 2018

Hi there,

I’m orphaning two set of packages that I no longer use:

– adapta-kde/kvantum-theme-adapta split package: very low maintenance,
especially since upstream Adapta is stalled;

– merlin and its dependencies: cppo, dune, merlin, ocaml-biniou,
ocaml-easyformat, ocaml-yojson. Those have required some time to publish
and maintain, but things are stabilizing on dune side and for instance
DESTDIR is now supported so all those PKGBUILD can now be simplified.

Please let me know if you are interested, else I will consider dropping
them back to AUR.

Regards,
Bruno