[arch-dev-public] [RFC] Remove svn propset id's

Thore Bödecker me at foxxx0.de
Wed Sep 12 07:22:04 UTC 2018

On 12.09.18 - 09:16, Jelle van der Waa wrote:
> The propsets have been removed from both community and packages.
>
> We can now continue the reproducible build effort knowing that the
> PKGBUILD hash in trunk and in BUILDINFO matches :)
>
> --
> Jelle van der Waa

Nice job!

Could someone please update the info here as well:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DeveloperWiki:HOWTO_Be_A_Packager

"Simple" TUs are lacking the permissions to edit the dev wiki, as most
of you know ;)

I propose removing the svn propset command from this sections:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DeveloperWiki:HOWTO_Be_A_Packager#Adding_a_new_Package

and removing that $Id$ subsection here:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DeveloperWiki:HOWTO_Be_A_Packager#SVN_.24Id.24_tags

Cheers,
Thore

--
Thore Bödecker

GPG ID: 0xD622431AF8DB80F3
GPG FP: 0F96 559D 3556 24FC 2226  A864 D622 431A F8DB 80F3