[arch-dev-public] I will be away this week

Alad Wenter alad at archlinux.org
Thu Aug 8 14:51:43 UTC 2019

On Thu, Aug 08, 2019 at 01:45:19PM +0100, Filipe Laíns via arch-dev-public wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I will be away this week. I understand some of you have questions specifically about the new discord packages. Feel free to take any action that you feel necessary, delete, modify, etc..., just document that (email, irc or etc).

Apart from the packaged development versions (now removed), the concern
was raised that "betterdiscordctl" might go against the TOS of discord.
The supposed upstream response at [1] is not very clear to me on this
regard. Maybe you can clarify on this, ask upstream again, or in doubt
drop this package back to AUR.

[1]
https://www.reddit.com/r/discordapp/comments/6erhdj/so_discord_doesnt_allow_betterdiscord_to_be_used/dicjjos/