[arch-dev-public] Wiki Update in progress

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Sat Aug 31 22:35:58 UTC 2019

I temporary disabled the FPM to reduce the server load. So everybody
may enjoy a 502 error page now. :-)

"1.33 has several database changes since 1.32, and will not work without schema

updates. Note that due to changes to some very large tables like the revision
table, the schema update may take quite long (minutes on a medium sized site,
many hours on a large site)."

Fingers crossed.

Greetings,

Pierre