[arch-dev-public] Archweb migration

Jelle van der Waa jelle at vdwaa.nl
Fri Feb 8 16:42:31 UTC 2019

On 02/07/19 at 10:22pm, Jelle van der Waa wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Tommorow night (CET) I will update archweb (archlinux.org) to Python 3.
> We've already tested it on a staging server and it seems to work well so
> tommorow I'll update it on our main server.
>
> This will mean that archlinux.org will be unavailabe for ~ 30 minutes
> since the upgrade requires some manual work with removing and creating a
> new virtualenv.

Well, that didn't take 30 minutes, but more like < 5 min. website
updated. Please report any issues you encouter, one issue is already
known

Signed by lists unknown, see:

https://www.archlinux.org/packages/testing/x86_64/kmod/

Note, that since the code is now Python 3, more updates will come such
as CSP, 2 FA logon and hopefully automatic out of date checking.

--
Jelle van der Waa