[arch-dev-public] Packages added to todo list 'protobuf 3.9 rebuild'

Lukas Fleischer lfleischer at archlinux.org
Sat Oct 5 17:16:00 UTC 2019

On Thu, 03 Oct 2019 at 12:53:33, Lukas Fleischer wrote:
> Since there's some overlap with the boost rebuild, we should probably
> wait until boost leaves [staging]. I temporarily removed protobuf from
> [staging] just to be safe.

protobuf 3.9.2 is back in [staging]. Please start rebuilding!

More information about the arch-dev-public mailing list