[arch-dev-public] Semi-away till 2019

Anatol Pomozov anatol.pomozov at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 06:43:49 UTC 2019

Hi

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 9:36 AM Bartłomiej Piotrowski via
arch-dev-public <arch-dev-public at archlinux.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As I have free time shortage lately, I think it's fair to officially say
> I will be in semi-away mode till 2019. I will try my best to keep up
> with uncomplicated pkgver bumps for packages I maintain on my own and
> make sure all keys are properly signed, but that's all I can promise.
>
> It also means I'm unable to give toolchain attention it deserves. Please
> poke me somewhere if you happen to be interested in co-maintaining it.

I can try to handle it for the next couple releases and see how it works for me.
Maybe there is a chance that I will learn to love the GCC build system.

If you are OK with it please add me as a co-maintainer. Any advises with
maintaining GCC toolchain? Any tribal knowledge that worth learning before
moving forward?