[arch-dev-public] Vacationing

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Fri Feb 21 22:05:00 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I'll be out until Wednesday (2020-02-26) in a location with likely very
limited internet access and will not be updating packages.

If there are any urgent updates required, of course feel free to do
them!

In the case of libgit2 rebuilds, I got stuck on ruby-rugged, as a subset
of the integration tests fail with the new version of libgit2 (and a
different subset with the current version of libgit2).
I will not be touching this until then. Again: If the upgrade proves to
be urgent, feel free to spend time on this. Thanks! :)

Best,
David

--
https://sleepmap.de