[arch-dev-public] [arch-events] FOSDEM Dinner 2020

Morten Linderud foxboron at archlinux.org
Tue Jan 7 08:12:15 UTC 2020

On Mon, Jan 06, 2020 at 08:24:36PM +0000, Filipe Laíns wrote:
> On Mon, 2020-01-06 at 15:41 +0100, Morten Linderud via arch-events wrote:
> > Yo!
> >
> > Last year at FOSDEM we held a dinner with 15 people, some members from the Arch
> > team and some users that wanted to join. It was a great event and people had a
> > nice dinner with some nice chats afterwards on various pubs.
> >
> > For this year I plan to do the same with some changes. First of all, we are
> > going to be holding it on saturday around 18:00 - 19:00 as opposed to friday.
>                                             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Is this a typo? Isn't that too early? There will be talks until 19:00.
> In fact, I will be giving a talk from 18:30 to 18:55.

Right!

Probably a tad later then :) Nothing has been booked so I'll just move it an
hour or something. Not going to force you to pick between our awesomesauce Arch
dinner and your talk, even though I know you'd obviously pick the dinner!

The pros and cons of copypasting emails from earlier events :D

--
Morten Linderud
PGP: 9C02FF419FECBE16