[arch-dev-public] News draft: AUR migration

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Mon Jul 27 13:46:35 UTC 2020

Hi guys,

Given that the SSH host keys were changed during the AUR migration, and,
due to the fact that not everyone will see this on the home page for the AUR
or on aur-general, I propose the following news draft:

---->
AUR migration: New SSH Host keys

Due to the fact the AUR was migrated to a new server, the SSH HostKeys used to
pushed packages were changed in the process. These are the new keys fingerprints:

    Ed25519: SHA256:RFzBCUItH9LZS0cKB5UE6ceAYhBD5C8GeOBip8Z11+4
    ECDSA: SHA256:uTa/0PndEgPZTf76e1DFqXKJEXKsn7m9ivhLQtzGOCI
    RSA: SHA256:5s5cIyReIfNNVGRFdDbe3hdYiI5OelHGpw2rOUud3Q8

They can also be found on the AUR home page when not logged in.
<----

Given this is somewhat urgent and the migration was done on Friday, I'll not wait
the full 24 hours before posting this, but I'll probably post this by the end of
the day, today, instead. Let me know if anyone has any objections.

Regards,
Giancarlo Razzolini