[arch-dev-public] Looking for an Arch ISO maintainer

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Sat Mar 28 13:11:02 UTC 2020

On 2019-11-11 09:40:14 (-0300), Giancarlo Razzolini via arch-dev-public wrote:
> But, we still don't have anyone wanting to become the actual
> maintainer of archiso to help implement these changes.

I'd be up for it. I have some ideas around certain possible test
scenarios in regards to packer and ansible already.

What is currently still unclear to me is how the archiso and bootstrap
images on our download page are exactly generated from archiso (the
actual specific calls) and whether a semi-automated way of doing that
exists (I guess this question is aimed towards Pierre).

I would like to automate this as far as possible and make this more
transparent when maintaining archiso.

How do we go on from here?

Best,
David