[arch-dev-public] Arch Conf 2020 videoes

Morten Linderud foxboron at archlinux.org
Sun Nov 1 23:09:59 UTC 2020

Yo!

I'd like to just point out to people that we have uploaded the talks to media.ccc.de :)

https://media.ccc.de/c/arch-conf-2020

Youtube Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3tfdJ8q1zXRFu6QPELCaIwU3BIzauUJi

It went a bit quicker then expected so I'll do a httpdir drop with slides,
music, written Q&A and any misc stuff that was used for the production of the
conference sometime later this week.

I'll also announce it properly on the conference webpage and to our speakers!

I recommend everyone to go watch the keynote talk of the conference if you
didn't catch it. The surprise from day 2 has also been added :)

https://media.ccc.de/v/arch-conf-online-2020-6379-arch-linux-past-present-and-future

Have a good week<3

--
Morten Linderud