[arch-dev-public] Add active Python versions to the repos

Doug Newgard scimmia at archlinux.org
Sun Nov 22 15:43:25 UTC 2020

On Sun, 22 Nov 2020 15:32:22 +0000
Filipe Laíns via arch-dev-public <arch-dev-public at archlinux.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 2020-11-22 at 09:13 -0600, Doug Newgard via arch-dev-public wrote:
> > Why did you start the discussion if you plan on ignoring other people's
> > opinions anyway?
> >
> > Doug
>
> I am not ignoring Andreas' or Eli's opinion, I understand that they don't want
> these packages in the repos. What I am asking is why they don't want them there?

I don't appreciate you trimming the paragraph I was replying to. I makes my
comments look completely different without context.

The paragraph specifically said that you see no reason to block anything as
long as someone is willing to maintain it. That means that other's opinions
in this disussion don't matter, unless I misunderstood?

Doug