[arch-dev-public] News draft: Arch Conf 2020 schedule

Morten Linderud foxboron at archlinux.org
Mon Sep 21 21:56:40 UTC 2020

Yo!

I'd like to poste a news item about the schedule for Arch Conf. I reckon the
front page has better reach then the planet RSS feeds. Currently waiting for the
last of the talks to be confirmed before posting.

8<<<<<

On the 10th and 11th of October there is going to be an online edition of Arch
Conf. The conference is going to have presentations from the Arch team along
with community submitted presentations and lightning talks.

We are proud to announce the first revision of the schedule!

${LINK_TO_SCHEDULE}

Updates and additional information can be found on the conference page:
https://conf.archlinux.org

See you there!

Cheers!

--