[arch-dev-public] namcap maintainership

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Sun Aug 22 07:10:16 UTC 2021

On August 21, 2021 9:24:20 PM GMT+02:00, Jelle van der Waa via arch-dev-public <arch-dev-public at lists.archlinux.org> wrote:

>I would love to see someone from our team pick up namcap maintainership,
>take a look at all the pending patches, bugs on the tracker and keep it
>in shape. Is anyone interested in potentially picking up this task?
>
>[1] https://gitlab.archlinux.org/pacman/namcap
>[2]
>https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-projects/2021-January/005411.html
>[3]
>https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-projects/2020-December/005403.html

As Python is sort of my daily bread-and-butter at work these days, I can certainly help with getting things back in shape, setting up some form of automation, etc.
Having the project on our gitlab already simplifies things quite a bit.

Due to huge time commits on other tooling in our infrastructure I would not be able to actively maintain it though and I'd be happy to see e.g. Filipe and/or Caleb work that out :)

Best,
David

P.S.: Sorry, on phone and can't sign this mail.

--
https://sleepmap.de