[arch-dev-public] community.files pacman database corrupt

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Mon Aug 30 21:56:42 UTC 2021

On 2021-08-30 22:35:39 (+0200), Pierre Schmitz via arch-dev-public wrote:
> Thanks for looking into this. It's still weird but let's see if it
> will happen again. I hope it wasn't a memory issue and we can just
> blame Allan. ;-)

Unfortunately this has happened before.

On 2021-04-06 I noticed the same with python-pytesseract's files db entry
- a package which had not been touched since February - due to work on
arch-repo-management (a pipeline started failing on validating the
package database [1]).

The package was bumped [2] and the corrupted files db entry was
replaced.

I have uploaded the community.files database with the corrupted entry
[3] if anyone is interested.

[1] https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/arch-repo-management/-/pipelines/6208
[2] https://github.com/archlinux/svntogit-community/commit/0a9473072bc114cfbefe43c92acbf245dccdc980#diff-3e341d2d9c67be01819b25b25d5e53ea3cdf3a38d28846cda85a195eb9b7203a
[3] https://pkgbuild.com/~dvzrv/bugs/2021/04/community.files