[arch-dev-public] Gone for the next couple of weeks

Morten Linderud foxboron at archlinux.org
Sat Jul 10 19:06:38 UTC 2021

Yo!

Sunday evening I'm heading for a cabin trip where we don't have water and
electricity is all solar power my dad rigged up a couple of years ago :) It's
going to be great. I'm also moving from Bergen to Oslo next weekend! I need to
spend some time to settle inn I expect I'll do less upkeep on my regular package
maintaining as a result (also getting vaccinated 🥳).

I should still be reachable on Matrix or Signal if there is anything urgent, but
might not keep that much up with email! I have attached a list of packages I'm
the sole maintainer of, but there is nothing here which should require anything
urgent while I'm gone 😃.

Have a lovely summer!

If you want to adopt and need nvchecker stuff, please do check my repo:
https://github.com/Foxboron/archlinux-pkgbuilds/blob/master/.repo/packages.toml

λ ~ » /usr/bin/pkgsearch -m Foxboron
archlinux-contrib
archlinux-repro