[arch-dev-public] Accidental todo for fluidsynth

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Fri Jul 23 09:57:36 UTC 2021

On 2021-07-23 10:48:19 (+0200), Antonio Rojas via arch-dev-public wrote:
> El viernes, 23 de julio de 2021 10:28:42 (CEST), Archange via
> arch-dev-public escribió:
> > Please mind that here is already an (intel-)tbb rebuild waiting for the
> > hdf5 one to finish. As well as a VTK one, but since I did not yet finish
> > upgrading the PKGBUILD, I’m willing to let you the second spot on the
> > waiting list. ;p
> >

> Simultaneous rebuilds are OK as long as there is no overlap. AFAICS neither
> tbb nor VTK conflict with fluidsynth.

Hm, as there seems to be only csound overlapping, it might be possible
to do the fluidsynth rebuild "at the same time" after all, as Bruno
pointed out on IRC, by rebuilding all other dependants, moving the lot
to [testing]/[community-testing] and rebuilding csound against testing.

Let's see how fast we can be about it, given that some upstreams (csound
included) where usually not super fast in adapting to changes in
fluidsynth. Worst case we'll move both TODOs together then.

I'll look into this with some test builds and report back on this later
today (latest tomorrow).

Best,
David

--