[arch-dev-public] deprecating git.archlinux.org

Kristian Klausen kristian at klausen.dk
Sun Jun 27 21:17:45 UTC 2021

On 23.06.2021 22.01, Jelle van der Waa via arch-dev-public wrote:
> If your project has not been migrated to Gitlab yet please contact
> devops for help migrating it. A list of known to require migration is
> listed in this ticket. [1]
>
> As the invoice date comes up the 8th, it would be awesome if we can
> cancel the box before that date.
>
> [1] https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/infrastructure/-/issues/6

We (I and jelle) have already migrated a good chunk of the projects, so
I think it is time we can begin updating the packages to use their new
home as "source".

The following packages (found with[1]) use {git,projects}.archlinux.org
as source and should be updated (TODO here[2]):
archboot
arch-install-scripts
cgit-archweb
cgit-aurweb
devtools
mkinitcpio
namcap
netctl
pacman
pacman-contrib

Please reach out if the git repository hasn't been migrated and we will
fast track it. Some of the new homes are documented here[3].

[1] grep -lE 'git.archlinux.org|projects.archlinux.org' $(find
/srv/svntogit/repos -name PKGBUILD) | cut -f6 -d / | sort -u
[2] https://archlinux.org/todo/gitarchlinuxorg-deprecation/
[3] https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/infrastructure/-/issues/6