[arch-dev-public] Spring cleanup '21

Antonio Rojas arojas at archlinux.org
Sat May 8 10:09:48 UTC 2021

El miércoles, 28 de abril de 2021 22:26:13 (CEST), Santiago Torres-Arias via arch-dev-public escribió:
> Unless there be dragons, I could happily pick up munin and
> procinfo-ng...

Since nobody objected, I moved procinfo-ng to [community], please adopt (and munin too)

I dropped all remaining ones to AUR, except for:

- dictionaries - these are low-maintenance and it's convenient to have them in the official repos. I moved all the orphan ones to [community] though, so TUs can maintain them.
- asp - since it's an Arch project, I guess we want to keep it?
- icewm - seems rather popular