[arch-dev-public] Spring cleanup '22

Antonio Rojas arojas at archlinux.org
Fri Apr 8 17:37:49 UTC 2022

El martes, 5 de abril de 2022 1:49:27 (CEST), George Rawlinson via
arch-dev-public escribió:
> Bit late getting around to this (whoops!), I require some of these
> packages. Any chance of moving the following to community:
>
> * libmms
> * ttf-dejavu

Moved

> * libnet

This is needed by the openjdk's. Frederik, are you interested in adopting,
or should we move it?

> * python-pyopenssl

This might have been accidentally orphaned with the pkgbase rename. Felix?

> * docbook-xml

I feel this is something to keep in extra, it is used (at build time) by
lots of stuff, via docbook-xsl. Any takers?