[arch-dev-public] Arch Linux Secure Boot support, get it done ;)

Tobias Powalowski tobias.powalowski at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 2 11:20:19 UTC 2022

Hi guys,
I wanted to bring this up to the mailing list to collect all info about the
status of SB support.
There are different approaches on how to implement SB.
My question first: Do we want a signed shim for Arch Linux?
If yes, how to achieve this? We should make a process in our infrastructure
and document what needs to be done and who does it.
Morten would you please add your thoughts about this topic on the ML, i
think you are most into SB on linux.
Thanks.
greetings
tpowa