[arch-dev-public] Debug packages for Arch Linux

Morten Linderud foxboron at archlinux.org
Wed Feb 2 13:11:40 UTC 2022

Hi,

This is an updated news entry for the debug package announcement. We have been
working on the system and provided a few repositories for the debug repositories
as well.

I'll post this when we have an updated "Getting traces" article ready :)

# Debug packages and debuginfod
We are very happy to announce that debug packages are now available in Arch Linux.

Debug symbols and source listing are provided through our debuginfod instance which can be utilized by debuggers such as gdb and delve.

https://debuginfod.archlinux.org/

A couple of sponsored mirrors are providing the debug repositories while we figure out and communicate the new [mirror requirements](https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/DeveloperWiki:NewMirrors).

* https://america.mirror.pkgbuild.com
* https://asia.mirror.pkgbuild.com
* https://europe.mirror.pkgbuild.com

For more information on this, please visit the [Debuginfod](https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Debuginfod) wiki article, and also our newly renovated [Debugging/Getting traces](https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Debugging/Getting_traces) article.

--
Morten Linderud
PGP: 9C02FF419FECBE16