[arch-dev-public] Bi-weekly arch-repo-management meeting

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Thu Feb 3 11:26:34 UTC 2022

Hi all,

as announced on arch-dev-public, we would like to do bi-weekly meetings
for arch-repo-management [1].

I misjudged the (current) use-case for the arch-projects mailing list
though and therefore am doing the meeting announcement here.
I will send another mail to discuss the current/future scope of
the arch-projects mailing list.

The next meeting takes place on Jitsi on 2022-02-16 at 19:00 CET (UTC+01:00):

https://meet.jit.si/20220216-arch-repo-management

An ics file for calendar software is attached to this mail.

Best,
David

[1] https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2022-February/030711.html

--