[arch-dev-public] Looking for co-maintainers for AWS-related packages

Chih-Hsuan Yen yan12125 at archlinux.org
Sun Feb 20 17:14:18 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Recently I have less and less spare time, and keeping packages related to the AWS ecosystem becomes harder as AWS is a fast moving target. I'm looking forward to co-maintainers for the following packages:

python-aiobotocore
python-aws-sam-translator
python-aws-xray-sdk
python-cfn-lint
python-moto
python-pynamodb

Below are my packages used by packages above. Feel free to also adopt them:

python-aioitertools (dependency of python-aiobotocore)
python-django-fake-model (dependency of python-aws-xray-sdk)
python-jschema-to-python (dependency of python-cfn-lint)
python-jsondiff (dependency of python-moto)
python-junit-xml (dependency of python-cfn-lint)
python-nose-random (dependency of python-jsondiff)
python-pg8000 (dependency of python-testing.postgresql, python-aws-xray-sdk)
python-pytest-env (dependency of python-aws-sam-translator and python-pynamodb)
python-sarif-om (dependency of python-cfn-lint)
python-scramp (dependency of python-pg8000)
python-sshpubkeys (dependency of python-moto)
python-sure (dependency of python-moto)
python-testing.common.database (dependency of python-testing.postgresql)
python-testing.postgresql (dependency of python-aws-xray-sdk)

Please reply or ping me on IRC if you adopted something, thanks!

Cheers,

Chih-Hsuan Yen