[arch-dev-public] Starting x86_64_v3 port

Tobias Powalowski tobias.powalowski at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 31 08:01:30 UTC 2022

Hi,
A) I can do both with my server, but I don't package a lot.
B) I agree with Andy here it should be automated.

When the automatic setup is realized, we should definitly consider to
support more architectures,
like aarch64 for the new showing up arm servers and Apple Macs.

greetings
tpowa

--
Tobias Powalowski