[arch-dev-public] openssl 3.0

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Mon Mar 21 17:52:14 UTC 2022

Hi Christian,

there were some delays due to other rebuilds and lack of time/other issues.

So far I did not get any feedback, so I'd like to repeat my request for help.
* If someone with more C knowledge could review the openssl-1.1
package that would be great
* To all maintainers: Please have a look at
https://md.archlinux.org/s/t8HOyhNOi and check if your package is
listed as "failed to build". It would be great to add a note about the
Openssl 3.0 support status (see notes I added for some core packages
for example)

Greetings,

Pierre