[arch-dev-public] possible mkinitcpio-31-3 package

Tobias Powalowski tobias.powalowski at googlemail.com
Mon May 9 04:45:01 UTC 2022

Hi,
sorry but not getting any answer on IRC makes the impression it is
rather unmaintained.
I just wanted to know when I can expect the release, that was promised
for march also the move to gitlab has not yet happened.
greetings
tpowa

--
Tobias Powalowski
Arch Linux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
tpowa at archlinux.org

St. Martin-Apotheke
Herzog-Georg-Str. 25
89415 Lauingen