[arch-devops] [arch-dev-public] Arch DevOps mailing list

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Mon Dec 21 08:33:34 UTC 2015

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 08:32:56 +0100 Andreas Radke
<andyrtr at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Am Sun, 20 Dec 2015 18:13:02 +0100
> schrieb Sébastien Luttringer <seblu at archlinux.org>:
> Subscribed. Filtering requires X-Been-There @lists.archlinux.org. Other
> lists all seem to have @archlinux.org.

Indeed. When I moved mailman to luna I decided to put it on the
lists.archlinux.org domain so that I can just forward all mail that
arrives for that domain to mailman rather than having to sync a list of
mailinglists to nymeria and merge them in with our normal email
addresses.

As mentioned back then when I did the move, this also means that the
list addresses for new lists are $listname at lists.archlinux.org, but I
guess you saw that since your mail got delivered.

Florian