[arch-devops] Moving projects.archlinux.org to luna.archlinux.org

Sébastien Luttringer seblu at seblu.net
Sat Apr 23 15:59:01 UTC 2016

On mer., 2016-03-23 at 13:31 +0100, Sébastien Luttringer wrote:
> On mer., 2016-03-23 at 12:11 +0100, Lukas Fleischer wrote:
> > On Wed, 23 Mar 2016 at 11:27:05, Sébastien Luttringer wrote:
> > >

> > Not sure if you read my earlier email on this but there is [1] which can
> > be used to automate all our cgit customizations (including updating the
> > copyright information in the footer etc.) We might want to rename that
> > repository to git.archlinux.org.git if that is the new name.
> Yes, I read it and it's perfectly fine to me to go this way. I was trying to
> make a public summary of what I will do next and why there is a little change
> in what was announced before.
>
> Cheers,

Hello,

git.archlinux.org is now running with projects.al.org git version.

Users are deployed on luna based on ansible scripts[1]. -git groups stay
"local".

I'd appreciate some testing. I'll announce the move tonight on a-d-p.

Cheers,

[1] https://git.archlinux.org/users/seblu/ansible.git/

--
Sébastien "Seblu" Luttringer